Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use http://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Adding Images to your Posts

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adding Images to your Posts

Post by Admin on Wed Jun 11, 2014 7:30 pm

The process for adding images is not exactly intuitive and is easily forgettable, so here is a step-by-step guide.

Images need to have a URL (an internet address), so the first stage in the process is to host your image on the internet.

This following is the process on a Windows 7 PC, so you may need to adapt this for other devices.

Stage 1: Hosting an image that is on your device.

Click the "Host an image" icon:

The following screen will appear.  Click the "Browse" button:

Select the image on your device and clock "Open":

Click "Host it":

You will now see your image's URL:

Click in the "Image url" field to select the URL and click "Copy" (or on a PC, you can simultaneously use the "Ctrl" and "C" keys to copy):

If you want to host additional images, click "Upload" and repeat the above process.

Stage 2: Inserting the image in to your post

Click the "Insert an image" icon:.

You will see the following screen:

Paste the image URL (or on a PC, you can simultaneously use the "Ctrl" and "V" keys to paste):

Enter settings for the Width and Height if you want to adjust the size of the image. 
The measurement is in pixels (I believe), so it is a bit of a trial-and-error process.
To give you an example, the Icon images above have a width of 50.

Click "Insert".

And you will see your image.
If you do not like the size, repeat the final step above.
The image below has a width of 100.

Let me know if there are any problems or questions.

If you would like to receive a copy of this procedure as a PDF file, just send me a PM and I will e-mail it to you.

Edwin
(Mr Admin)
Admin
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum