Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In the doldrums .....

+4
Brigitte0
Amanda Lynne
Tigerlily
Jasmine2
8 posters

Go down

In the doldrums ..... Empty In the doldrums .....

Post by Jasmine2 Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:52 am

There's been a lot going on on the forum in recent days and I'm VERY conscious that I have not been very communicative, and I just wanted to let you all know that although I'm not posting and replying to posts at the mo, I'm reading what you're writing and shouting you on from the sidelines. I go through these spells of emotional/psychological turbulence where I just want to withdraw from the world and simply disengage until I feel emotionally stronger. I know you all understand, and I'll bounce back I always do, but I didn't want anyone to think I don't care or can't be bothered, you know that's not the case. Take care all and stay strong, keep fighting .....see you soon.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

In the doldrums ..... Empty Re: In the doldrums .....

Post by Tigerlily Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:20 am

Bless you, Jasmine - have a rest from it all - we understand.

Lots of Love and Hugs from Tigerlily, and Tiger  cat and Lily  cat 

PS. I get myself a cat cardigan when I feel that way and Dr Tiger comes up on my lap and spreads himself purring all over my chest - perhaps you could arrange for yourself a dog doublet - I'm sure they wouldn't need asking twice!!  xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:25 am

Jasmine 
Sorry you feel down, I think the doldrums should be a two or three seater place, I would come and join you if I could.
We know you care and we know you will come back when you feel able.
Have a big cuddle of whoever comes past you next whether it's Doggy, Hubby or your Son it will make you and them feel better.
Lots of love to you, stay strong we will beat this.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 02, 2014 11:32 am

Hi Jasmine,

Sorry to hear that you are in the doldrums and i hope you feel better after you have recharged and feel emotionally/ psychologically stronger.
Pamper yourself, i find a nice bubbly bath, with candles and a glass of Chardonnay, usually does the trick!!! (bath water not to hot though, dam HOT FLUSHES!)

Take care

Diana x

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Wed Jul 02, 2014 12:34 pm

Jasmine, I understand and sympathise completely and utterly. I've been in a similar situation recently and feel even more unwell than normal. Please look after yourself and take your time in bouncing back. 

Love and lots of hugs 
Brigitte xx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Wed Jul 02, 2014 3:55 pm

Totally understand the emotional roller coaster you been through. Rest and relax we will be here for you anytime you want to jump in. I will send you some of Tigerlily's cats. cat  cat  cat  cat  cat  flower 

Huggs Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Wed Jul 02, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi folks,
I've not been around much either, was at my mothers on Friday and it takes me the weekend to recover, I just get so tired.  I've not been feeling brilliant either and I really empathise about just wanting some time to try and gather your thoughts when no-one makes demands of you.  I hope you feel some gentle warm breezes to carry you along soon but in the mean time, have some "you" time and treat yourself.
Hugs from Sue
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:07 pm

Jasmine, I'm so sorry to hear your in the dumps again, but considering what all you've been through, it's not surprising. Yes, we have all been there, and I'm sure everyone here understands. You take your time and get back on your emotional feet. We'll all be here when you come back to us.

Sorry that the rest of you are struggling too. Damn this stupid disease!!!
Oh, how I wish I had the power to take all of this away from every one of you!

I am struggling with quite a bit of heel pain today, along with my usual neck stiffness and pain, and my knee and leg pain. And, for some odd reason, I've been very nauseous today. So I too am still struggling a bit. It seems that a little over 3-1/2 years ago my life just went to Hell, and it's having a very rough time finding its way back out again!

Hang in there everybody! Power to us all!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Sat Jul 05, 2014 1:15 am

Bless you too Jasmine,
    You worded this so well and I think many of us really understand what you are experiencing.  

I have felt the same way too many times and I did not want anyone to think that I am not thinking of them and wishing them the best.

Take care of yourself and rest.  You have been through a lot.

Thinking of you,
xxx   Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum