Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture

4 posters

Go down

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture Empty Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture

Post by moggie Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:29 pm

Just wanted to say good luck to hypohen and her husband for this brave move.  Well done to the pair of you for doing something positive.  Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this but find the site a bit complicated.

Moggie x

moggie

Back to top Go down

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture Empty Re: Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture

Post by Admin Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:38 pm

Hi Moggie

Thank you for your message.

Please can you let me have your suggestions for un-complicating the site?

I am focused on trying to achieve a user-friendly navigation, especially having experienced the really user-unfriendly navigation (my personal opinion) on the Healthunlocked Thyroid forum.

Admin (Edwin aka yousurname on HU)
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture Empty Re: Wishing you the very best of luck with your new venture

Post by Little Audrey Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:23 pm

I don't think the site is complicated. It's just a bit different than what we're used to. I think in time it will become very familiar to us all. I'm starting to get the hang of it. I think it's GREAT!  Smile 

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:26 pm

Thank you Little Audrey.

I have made a few minor changes this evening that should make some things clearer.
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by moggie Fri Apr 04, 2014 3:22 pm

Maybe it's just me with my brain fog, and I didn't mean to criticise Little Audrey, but I did have trouble working out how to register - like I said, it could be the fault of my slow brain as I got there in the end didn't I, and my message stays the same - well done you for putting yourself forward and actually achieving something that, I'm sure, will be a great success.

Moggie x

moggie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Fri Apr 04, 2014 4:24 pm

Don't worry Moggie we all have brain fog !

The forum will be changing as we find things that can be done in a better way so bear with us, it's a team effort so we are always happy to hear feedback, good or bad.

Glad you have joined us and happy chatting  Wink 

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Fri Apr 04, 2014 5:33 pm

Don't feel bad about the brain fog, Moggie. When I first tried using the new forum, I wondered why I couldn't post anything, and it was because I totally forgot to register! That was my own stupidity, of course, but the brain fog seems to be plaguing us all.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down