Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The venous sampling is over

5 posters

Go down

The venous sampling is over Empty The venous sampling is over

Post by Kathi209 Fri Dec 12, 2014 3:01 am

Just wanted to let you all know I made it through the VS somewhat nauseated due to a mix of pain meds and sedation. All better now but some what sore. Keeping my fingers crossed. I does worry me about surgery if I got so nauseated from this procedure. Like Jasmine I won't know anything for a week. Thank all for your support and info.

Hoping to hear from Tigerlily soon. Rest up Tigerlily and when you are up to it give us all the dirty details.

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

The venous sampling is over Empty Re: The venous sampling is over

Post by Jasmine2 Fri Dec 12, 2014 7:50 am

Glad you've got that done and dusted Kathi, fingers crossed you get some good news from the results. I am seeing FP again next Thursday for my results, although Dr Jackson - the IR who did my procedure - has put a copy of the full report in the post to me so hopefully I will be able to interpret something from that before I see Mr P, so that I'm not hit between the eyes on the day and have some understanding of it and some questions ready. Keep us posted Kathi.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:48 pm

What a relief that it's over, Kathi. Hope you get updated about the results as soon as possible. Fingers crossed for you. 

Love and hugs 

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:42 am

So glad it's all over, Kathi! I am very thankful I never had to go through that. Doesn't sound like much fun at all! affraid I hope the results are what we want to hear. Praying they will be!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Hi Kathi,
Just wanted to say I hope you feel a whole lot better now, I can imagine it is not the easiest thing in the world to go through.  I sincerely hope you get some positive news when the results come in.  I know the waiting is really hard but nothing ever seems to move quickly with this condition.
Take care Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down