Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

News of Tigerlily .......

+4
Brigitte0
Amanda Lynne
Hadleigh
Jasmine2
8 posters

Go down

News of Tigerlily ....... Empty News of Tigerlily .......

Post by Jasmine2 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:14 pm

Hi All

I've had a message from Mr Tigerlily and he gave me the OK to update you all.

Tigerlily is resting in bed, quite debilitated from the anaesthetic and the surgery on Thursday, when she had THREE, yes THREE adenomas given their marching orders and shown the door.......!

Tigerlily ..... Yay, yay and thrice yay! One yay for each punk adenoma! Oh, how prophetic and poetic, and any other 'etic' that fits the bill, that little proclamation turned out to be!

Look forward to hearing from you TL when you feel up to it and, for now, you can relax those chins for a while.

Love and GBHs and catcatcatcat and flowerflowerflower and sunnysunnysunny for Tigerlily.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

News of Tigerlily ....... Empty Re: News of Tigerlily .......

Post by Jasmine2 Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:18 pm

PS this is a flying visit to the forum, I promise I will read and respond to all the new posts from you all but at the mo I'm armpit deep in Christmas preparations .... Grrrrrrr! Bah humbug ......!

J x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Sat Dec 13, 2014 3:48 pm

Thanks Mr Tigerlily and Jasmine for the update, 

Now 3 little buggers is just plain greedy Tigerlily affraid hope the remaining one wakes up and does what it has to do. You must be feeling pretty crappy ( I remember so well !) so rest up and take it slowly, we all expect to be back to normal in a day or so but in reality it isn't always that easy.

Take care and we wish you better soon

Love
 Nelly and Edwin xx
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sat Dec 13, 2014 4:25 pm

Wow Tigerlily 3 adenomas that's just plain greedy, I'm so happy you are done and dusted, now take your time to recover and let us know all about it when you are feeling better.
Lots of love and hugs I love you I love youI love youI love you cheerscheerscheerscheers catcatcatcat alien
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:31 pm

Thanks to Mr Tigerlily and Jasmine for the update. And how long has poor Tigerlily been telling Drs she had pHPT! Get lots of rest, Tigerlily and let your body heal and the remaining para wake up and do its job. 

Lots of love and hugs and  cat sunny drunken cheers flower I love you I love you queen

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Sat Dec 13, 2014 5:43 pm

Thanks Jasmine for the update. If Tigerlily's stomach acts like mine when pain meds are introduced I do know the feeling.

Thrice yeah for you Tigerlily, so happy it is over for you. I hope you have some calcium or Tums on hand just incase  you get the tingles. Rest up and take care. Here is some cats to help you feel better. cat cat cat cat cat

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Sat Dec 13, 2014 6:38 pm

Oh this is great news.  She knew she had parathyroid disease and her labs always showed it.  Three!  Wow I am sure she will feel so much better.  

Looking forward to hearing from you after you get through some of the soreness.

xxx,  Nancy

Very Happy cheers

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:18 pm

GREAT to hear all went well with our Tigerlily, and she is resting and healing!! cheers cheers cheers I think we were all going crazy waiting for some word, so thank you, Jasmine.

Three??!!!! I think Tigerlily can be crowned parathyroid queen!! queen

I took am neck deep here in Christmas crap. I probably won't be on here much during the next couple of weeks. I will try my darnedest to hop on as often as possible.

Hope everyone is doing ok and staying strong. And here are some happy reindeer for you all. rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:26 pm

Wow, what fantastic news and probably the best Christmas present that Tigerlily could have wished for.  Thanks so much Jasmine for updating everyone, have been thinking and hoping everything went well and if you read this Tigerlily, take things easy and lots of ice cream!
Hugs Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down