Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just hanging around

3 posters

Go down

Just hanging around Empty Just hanging around

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Hi everyone, 
Just checking in on everyone and so glad to hear that Diana and Tigerlily are doing so well, it really is good news to hear.  I am still feeling pretty rubbish, I did all the antibiotics for the H pylori but still having some reflux despite the PPI's . Christmas just about burnt me out energy wise, my mother hasn't been so good and I am concerned about her, I took her home last week and would like her to see her doctor but she refuses at the moment.  I am not impressed with the district nurses who are dressing her leg.  I had my daughter home as well , she is a New Year Baby Smile  so more cake but I also had the dreaded 3 day headache which started as well which really knocked me silly.  On top of that is sorting out flights to Manila for the wedding and again it has been added stress, I only hope I don't embarass myself with a panic attack.  My son is paying a quick visit next week for a few days as he is in UK on a flying visit, you would think with all this running around I would lose a pound or two but I seem now to be the heaviest I have ever been despite my daily walks and exercising.  I think the PPI dry up my tummy too much and make it burn, they did the same the last time I took them. I seem to be having a lot of sinus problems which are fine during the day but I wake every night as cannot breathe through my nose.  The oral guy did say I have a polyp in my maxillary sinus which showed on MRI but no treatment necessary and seems odd when nothing else found at the back of nose that I should be this bunged up every night.  I've never had sinus trouble before.  I sound like I am full of cold until it clears mid morning!  There is nothing much that I can do except wait for my genetic test results which I will hopefully get back at the beginning of February just before we leave.  I've not had any bloods drawn since they were done at the Hammersmith at the beginning of November.  I still have my reactive lymph node in neck and swelling, so no change there either despite the mega antibiotics.  
And for Meggy!!
Wishing you all the best and good luck with your surgery next week, I do so hope it all goes well, just wanted to say I have everything crossed for you.
Big hugs everyone
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Just hanging around Empty Re: Just hanging around

Post by Meggy Wed Jan 14, 2015 8:12 am

Thanks Sue, I've not been on here in ages - worked a 66 hour week last week just to get the cover ready and have been in a real panic that my op would be cancelled as I couldn't face having to do it all over again. I'm also having a problem with this site in that the adverts keep opening up randomly without me having clicked on them. Luckily nothing rude:-)

I do hope you start to feel better soon,you seem to have pressures coming at you from all directions and I know that I haven't been able to cope with even the mildest stress so would have fallen to pieces in your place.

Take care xx

Meggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Jan 14, 2015 7:25 pm

Hi Meggy

If you log-in to the forum, you should not be affected by adverts.

I do not know if you can, but it would be helpful if you can identify the advert that causes the redirection and the address of the website.
I realise that it may not be possible, but this info will enable me to report this to Forumotion.

Thanks and sorry for the inconvenience.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggy Fri Jan 16, 2015 10:15 am

Hi Edwin, sorry but I don't know which advert it is as I don't click on it and just get diverted. I do use my mobile which I know causes problems - I'm not getting notifications at the minute, but as long as that's just me I don't mind:-)

Meggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:55 pm

It has happened to Nelly a few times, but only when she was not logged-in.

The easiest way to avoid redirections is to use the stay logged-in option.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Meggy Fri Jan 16, 2015 5:58 pm

I do, but the mobile site often just logs me out. It's not a big deal, just an oddity:-)

Meggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum