Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SIMON IS BACK!!!!!

+5
NancyMi
Kathi209
Hadleigh
Amanda Lynne
Little Audrey
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SIMON IS BACK!!!!! - Page 2 Empty SIMON IS BACK!!!!!

Post by Little Audrey Tue Jan 27, 2015 4:15 pm

First topic message reminder :

Well, I just received a PM on Facebook from James, informing me that Simon is back on the old forum, and it is back up and running!! I just left a post for Simon. I thought you would all like to know.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

SIMON IS BACK!!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: SIMON IS BACK!!!!!

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:10 pm

Ohhh Jasmine,
I am sorry I missed your post yesterday, I hope you had a wonderful evening and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY to you both.  Flowers always cheer me up as well!  I did brave the garden yesterday and did find aconites out and snowdrops, as well as lots of weeds.
Amanda, that is exactly how I feel, I just cannot relax and feel I am shaking inside.  I am so tense, shoulders hunched, it is as if I am ready for fight or flight.  I have taken Kalms before, I think they help a little but do not want to take anti-depressants as I don't think it is depression per se.  My mind goes round in circles, I read stuff and take it in and the next minute mind is blank. I don't even want to do my hobbies and that is so unlike me.  I hope your eyes are feeling a lot better now and hugs to you all.  I am not even dressed yet but head has cleared somewhat so need to sort the kitchen out.
Have a good weekend as well as you can everyone!
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Sat Jan 31, 2015 5:30 pm

Yes, I missed your anniversary post as well, Jasmine - so sorry - hope it was a lovely day for you both!

Amanda and Sue - that all-pervading anxiety was one of my worst symptoms pre-op. You both describe it so well. I had totally lost confidence in the world and everyone in it, including myself. Everything was a burden and a worry to me and I felt so low and depressed for many years. I couldn't retain the slightest piece of information and it was as if everything I wanted to do (especially on the computer) was a learning curve every time I had to do it. Even driving the car I had to talk myself through all the manoeuvres in my head in case I missed anything (and I actually missed quite a lot - just missing other cars, and often driving home the wrong way ...).

All this combined with the intermittent headaches nearly drove me mad, so the fact that the brain fog and the headaches lifted so quickly after the surgery was a real blessing to me. I'm so sorry that you are both still suffering with this, as I know how hard it is to put up with it - let alone carry on a normal life at the same time as going through it.

Great Big Hugs from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2