Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15

2 posters

Go down

My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15 Empty My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15

Post by Tigerlily Fri Feb 20, 2015 12:52 pm

I've simplified my chart of blood test results for Serum Calcium and PTH which covers two years of frequent tests. The frequency is due to the fact that Addenbrookes wouldn't believe any other hospital's tests - but that was lucky for me, as I got lots of tests done because of that!

If anyone would like a copy for comparison purposes, please PM me with your email address.

Do bear in mind however, that I didn't have just a single adenoma - I had 3 enlarged and hyperplastic PTH glands.

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15 Empty Re: My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15

Post by NancyMi Sun Feb 22, 2015 5:46 pm

Hi Tigerlily,
     How are you.  Good I hope.
I read a previous post of yours about Mr. having an elevated lab.

Not too long ago, on Dr Norman's site, was a picture of 2 adenomas removed on the same day.   One was from a husband and one from a wife. 
  Exclamation

It must be a matter of the old parathyroid jester pulling pranks on us and in the same family.   jocolor

Thinking of you,
xxx,   Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15 Empty Re: My blood test results from Feb 13 to Feb 15

Post by Tigerlily Sun Feb 22, 2015 6:33 pm

Hi Nancy

Good thanks, Nancy - as I hope are you?

Yes, how strange is that about the man and wife? We may even beat that as Mr TL's sister could have it too!  I shall be amazed if she has. We shall be the PTH-Three!!

First time I've heard of the old PTH jester - but I'm sure there must be one - he's had a good old game with me for the last few years!

Not long now till the end of the month for your consult with the surgeon, Nancy.

Thinking of you, too - Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down