Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

newbie to forum

+4
keir
Tigerlily
Amanda Lynne
Admin
8 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

newbie to forum - Page 3 Empty newbie to forum

Post by keir Fri Jun 19, 2015 5:19 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi everyone. My name is Keir and I'm from Manchester. Diagnosed with hyperparathyroidism couple of weeks ago. Met with endo day before yesterday. Just trying to get my head around diagnosis really. My Calcium levels are a steady 2.85 but not really sure what that means. The day after meeting endo I got a date through for a scan on 9th July. Have felt like crap for about 2 years. Pain in bones, muscles and joints but just thought I was getting older, have just turned 49. If anyone can tell me what to expect after scan I would be grateful.Thanks

keir

Back to top Go down

newbie to forum - Page 3 Empty Re: newbie to forum

Post by keir Wed Oct 21, 2015 3:13 pm

Hi all sorry for delay in getting back to everyone but I was waiting to see how things panned out. Surgery went well and immediately felt better. After a few weeks though started to get some old symptoms. Sounds silly but a pain in my big toe and right shoulder has got me worried because these were the first symptoms I noticed when I first went to the doctor. Have had 2 lots of bloods which have shown rises in pth and calcium. Calcium was 2.32 and now is 2.46. Pth was 9.4 and now is 9.5.
They are checking these every month and I'm back at hospital for 3 month check in January. Will keep you updated. Hope everyone is well. Big love to all xx

keir

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3