Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello to all my PTH buddies

5 posters

Go down

Hello to all my PTH buddies Empty Hello to all my PTH buddies

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:44 am

Hi All
So nice to see lots of friends on here thank you so much Mr & Mrs Admin  Very Happy 
How do I post a picture on my profile, I'd like to ad my cat don't think I'm brave enough to add one of me  affraid 
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Hello to all my PTH buddies Empty Re: Hello to all my PTH buddies

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:16 am

I worked it out all by myself Very Happy 
I have appointment with surgeon this afternoon re multiple hernias (they aren't lumpy ones incase you thought I had a hideous problem, just tears in muscle) I'd rather not be having to go but hey ho it all makes life that little bit more interesting....... NOT.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:27 am

Well done for that, you are smarter than me Amanda, we have a cat like that called Max.

Good luck with the appt, have you seen this doc before or is this a leap into the unknown ? I think the worst part of seeing a new doctor is not knowing if they are the grumpy or cheery sort ! I hope you get a cheery one and he/she can get you sorted.

Keep us posted,

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 9:57 am

Hi Nelly
This is Tazz she's 13 yrs old and this is a typical pose. No one can read a paper in our house without her laying full stretch over it to get attention !!
I have had a previous repair done so I'm not sure why I've developed these both sides. I'm not over weight and I try not to lift anything too heavy. GP says could be due to having kids and very long labours but doesn't really have a clue. To be honest I've seen so many Consultants recently, I get more stressed about trying to find a nonexistent parking space at the hospital than the Consultant. I suppose it's a different area to expose other than my neck for PTH. Embarassed affraid 
PS love having the smileys back.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Mon Mar 31, 2014 10:29 am

One of our cats does like to walk back and forth in front of the computer screen whilst we are trying to use it ! can be very annoying. One of our dogs has the habit of turning off the computer, usually just as I am about to send a long email or post arghhhhh !

Yes have to agree the parking is the most stressful part of hospital trips, we live in the country so the local district hospitals aren't usually to bad but if we have to go to the bigger hospitals it's a nightmare especially when it has taken an hour or more to get there, already stressed from the traffic then have to hunt the space and find you don't have enough change for the machine !!!! and they wonder why blood pressure is high in clinics !

Ok must go and do some work, I work from home so the computer is a big distraction Laughing 

I hope you manage to park ok and all goes well.

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:09 am

Hi Amanda,
Aww what a cutie pie you have. It spurred me on to find a pic of " Lucy" as I would hate to give anyone a fright. She is my little faithful companion, has used up all of her nine lives and is lucky to be here, she is nearly 5. She fell out of a tree at 10 months and broke her hip, had the femur neck removed and tethered into her hip, then long story short at 2, she broke her back near the tail and no idea how she did it but it meant losing her tail and she has some nerve damage to her bladder and bowels but manages. She was in an elizabethan cat collar for 9 months to stop her chewing her back until it healed, had daily walks on a lead but has made an almost full recovery. She is a Tonkinese and is always involved in everything we do.
Sue in Lincs
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:38 am

Amanda, sorry to hear about the hernias, but it is best to get them taken care of. Good luck with that. Geez, why do so many things go wrong as we age? Wouldn't 1 problem be enough?!!

Looks like many of us are cat lovers on here. I myself brought in 6 strays several years ago. Over the last 6-1/2 years I have lost 4 of them. I lost one at 15, one at 10, one at 18, and one at very close to 14. The 2 I have left are 14 and 13. I love cats so much, I actually have a tattoo of a white Siberian tiger on my back. You all didn't know I was such a wild and crazy old woman, did you?  Very Happy 

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 11:56 am

Hi Nelly thanks I'll keep you posted
Sue your poor cat has been through the wars glad she's better now.
Hi Audrey yes one problem would be too many, by the time I've explained mine whoever was listening has fallen asleep.
You aren't the only one with a tattoo, I got a tiny butterfly done for my 40th but I can't tell you where. Embarassed Shocked how shocking are we and me a well brought up lady  Very Happy 
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:16 pm

Less of the 'old' Audrey, wild and crazy maybe ......!  lol!
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:52 pm

Hi Jasmine
Your dog looks adorable  Very Happy 
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Mar 31, 2014 4:53 pm

Nelly
That puppy is too cute.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:16 pm

Thanks Amanda, that's our red Standard Poodle puppy - Evie.  She's 6 months old now.  We have two Standard Poodles, the other (called Jasmine haha) is black and four years old - she's my Facebook profile pic.

J x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 am

Well!!!!!!!! Mad Rolling Eyes I saw consultant yesterday re non lumpy hernia (s) he didn't like the US'ds that were done and said he couldn't read them !!!!
Sooooooo I'm waiting for appt to have them done again and see him 4 wks time.
What a B****y waste of time and NHS's money I can't believe its that difficult, really ?
Slightly !!! Frustrated but still with a sense of humour (luckily)
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum