Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ?

3 posters

Go down

If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ? Empty If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ?

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:17 am

I think if my struggles with the PTH demon where made into a film I would want a cross between Jillian Anderson (X Files) and Olivia Coleman (Broadchurch +)
The reason why Gillian Anderson has been chosen is  I imagine that's how I look !!!! Shocked  and together with Scully she put up a wonderful fight against all things terrestrial & extraterrestrial (that would cover most of the DR's I've dealt with along the way) and she always won the battle, whilst looking gorgeous and fully made-up and in high heels at all times.
Crossed with Olivia Coleman (not quite so keen to look like her.... No offence meant !) who can make even the most hardened sceptic crumble with her quivering bottom lip and moist tear threatening eyes.
Well that's my ideas, what do you think ?
Amanda xxxx lol!
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ? Empty Re: If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ?

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:35 am

Mmmmm! I think I would have to be a cross between Angelina Jolie because that's who I would LIKE to look like and she's a warrior both in her personal life and her film life, and Dame Judy Dench because my mum looks just like her so I probably will in time too as I'm just like my mum, plus she's M in the Bond movies and one withering look from her would make any idiot doctor shrivel and behave!

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ? Empty Re: If they were to make a film of your PTH story who would play the part of you and why ?

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:51 am

Lol, Amanda! I think probably Julie Walters could play me, especially if she still had Molly Weasley's wand Wink She could inject a bit of humour whilst looking strong and able to cope with anything that comes up. I used to think I could so it would be nice to see that I could in my story! She could also get away with a few swear words without lowering the tone of the film Smile

Love and hugs 
Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:21 am

Hahaha oh tea at The Ritz is going to be soooo much fun. Brigitte if you are Julie Walters don't do her Mrs Overall and drop the food everywhere  Laughing M would probably give you that look !!!!
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:28 am

You've scared me now! I always drop things  affraid 

Brigitte xxxx 

PS Hang on, what are waiters for?! How very dare you confuse my confused HPT braineo foggyeo!
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:12 am

Sorry Brigitte you are deffo not doing Mrs Overall so don't wave the wand at me and turn me into a frog just yet. 
Amanda xxxx alien
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:27 pm

Just don't have the soup ... affraid 

J
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:22 pm

Laughing  Shocked  Embarassed 
A xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:27 pm

Canned laughter alert  Very Happy  My wand doesn't work sadly. I'll avoid the soup so that the person sitting next to me is safe Smile

B xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down