Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are home

4 posters

Go down

We are home Empty We are home

Post by Lucycatnaps Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:28 pm

Hello to everyone,
Just catching up on everyone and finding a certain Mr Admin has been misbehaving.  It was a long haul out to Manila, caught flu on the second leg but it was just starting so managed to stay standing for the wedding.  Next day we flew back to Dubai, had a days stop then back to UK.  Best man and his wife live in Torch Dubai Tower, they went on to Boracay with my daughter and came back to a gutted apartment from the fire, really feel for them as have seen pics and not pretty.  Starting to feel a little more human, ribs hurt from coughing.  I will try and post a pic if I can.  Son and new wife went to Rome for honeymoon, very romantic!
Hugs to all Sue x

https://servimg.com/view/18814867/15
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

We are home Empty Re: We are home

Post by Lucycatnaps Mon Feb 23, 2015 4:40 pm

We are home Image10
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:09 pm

Welcome home, Sue! Glad to have you back with us, albeit a little weary perhaps (hope you took it easy and had plenty of rest?) but it looks like it was a beautiful wedding and I'm so pleased you got through it all and had a lovely time. Yes, shocking about the Torch Tower.....my son's best friend from primary school days is a golf coach out in Dubai and he has an apartment in the Torch Tower too but, believe it or not, he was in the UK for another of their friend's wedding. How's that for coincidence......!

Plenty of rest now Sue before you pick up the health crusade mantle again.

Love

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:45 pm

Hi Sue
The Wedding looks beautiful I bet you shed a few tears, so glad you were able to enjoy it despite having the flu. The fire in the Torch Tower looked awful such a shame for anyone involved.

Take time to recover from the whole thing and be gentle on yourself.

Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Tue Feb 24, 2015 1:17 am

Welcome back, Sue! The wedding photo is beautiful!! Nice to see SOMEONE is having some warm weather! Smile Glad you had a great time! Time to rest up now.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down