Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saying Hi from France

5 posters

Go down

Saying Hi from France Empty Saying Hi from France

Post by NancyMi Sun Jun 22, 2014 8:52 am

Hi everyone,
     I am over here in France in Fontainebleau which is just 40 minutes outside of Paris.
The country side and the towns are amazing .   Going into Paris today.
     It is so wonderful being with my daughter and the two grandkids.
I just read about a singer who had a parathyroid removed, here in France,  under a local and with hypnosis?     That would not be for me. No 

Thinking of all of you,  Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Saying Hi from France Empty Re: Saying Hi from France

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:31 am

Hi Nancy, France....? Ooh la la ......! How fabulous! Comment ca va?  Yes, that article about the woman who sang her way through her PT op was reported in our newspapers too, very impressive but, as you say, not for me ......!

Have a wonderful time with your family Nancy, savour every moment! I adore Paris and another trip for us is long overdue .... Mmmm got me thinking now....!  Enjoy .....! A bientot.....

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:49 am

Hi Nancy
Have a wonderful time in France with your family, you deserve time to relax and enjoy that very special time.
Lots of love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:39 am

Jasmine,
       Thank you.  I just got back yesterday.   I had a great time although I did manage to come down with either a virus or a bacterial infection.  I actually went into town, Fontainbleau, to see the Dr.  Since I have had pneumonia 3 times I did not want to take any chances.  He gave me a script for a throat spray and lozenges plus an antibiotic but said to hold off on startling that.  Since I knew that I had a productive cough,  I just started taking it as soon as I got it filled.
       Anyway, I still had a very good time.  We went into Paris twice and had a very good time.  I went to the Louvre and that was amazing. 
       One day we drove out into the country to pick my granddaughter up from a camp.  The country side looked just like our farm lands.  We went through a couple of small towns which were so interesting.   I have some relatives that were from northern France and I would wonder whether or not they may have been in or around any of these small towns.  
       Well I am back and went into work today.  If this resp thing does not straighten up I may have to see someone here. 

xxx,   Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:50 am

Hi Amanda,
     Thank you.  We had such a hard winter here and then I felt pretty bad with the parathyroid so it was nice being able to go on the trip and see my daughter and her family.   I would have gone sooner but was feeling so sick from the parathyroid that I just couldn't plan that long of a trip.  Since I had the "lump" removed, I do feel quite a bit better.   We walked 5 miles one day in Paris and then 3 days later, walked another 4.  I don't think I would have been able to handle that very well before the surgery.   

Thinking of you and good to hear things are moving forward.  I hope they get in gear and thoroughly investigate everything.   cyclops 

xxx,  Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:29 am

Well, geez, Nancy, it would appear I totally missed your post regarding your trip, the few times I was able to get on here over the past week or so! I am so sorry!! I have been having a very good, very exhausting time with my family over that time, but I sure do miss keeping up with everything here on the forum.  Sad 

I am SO happy you had such a good time with your daughter and granddaughters there in France! I have never been there, but I would love to go! It looks beautiful. So glad you got the chance to visit!

And I am also VERY glad you are feeling better!!! YAY!!!  cheers 

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi Nancy

Sorry I've only just found this thread and had got myself locked out of the forum for some reason.

Just so glad you had such a wonderful time. Sounds as though you held up very well with all that trotting around Paris - shopping can always help!!

Hope your resp problem is just a little Parisian dust and will soon disappear! Thinking of you.

Waiting on an important phone call today, so will post again after I've received it and update everyone - meanwhile lots of lovely Cats! to you  cat  I love you  cat  I love you  and I hope you will be planning another trip over very soon.

Love from Tigerlily xx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum