Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo

3 posters

Go down

Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo Empty Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo

Post by Kathi209 Fri Jan 02, 2015 4:44 am

On facebook a endo surgeon Dr. Suliburk out of Texas join that forum and I clicked on his facebook page  so I scolled down looking at all his pictures when I noticed a post from FP saying he has been following the updates and he said I am a endocrine surgeon in the wrong country. What a Face  So I thought we are all so far apart but yet we are really so close. I guess that goes for our surgeons also.  HUGS to all.

If FP starts wearing cowboy boots watch out he maybe moving to Texas. Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo Empty Re: Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo

Post by Tigerlily Fri Jan 02, 2015 5:29 pm

I'll have a quick peek when I see him again for my post-op check-up on Tiesday, Kathi!

Love and Hugs from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo Empty Re: Just a quick little funny about Fausto Palazzo

Post by Kathi209 Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:25 pm

Tigerlily   Check his out his shoes. I have been following your progress and glad to hear your doing good. Are you doing more labs before you see FP? Let us know good luck on the post op visit.  Hugs cat cat cat Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Fri Jan 02, 2015 9:46 pm

Thanks, Kathi!   My latest labs are 18 December, 8 days after the surgery:

Serum Ca 2.37 (9.48) and PTH 4.97 (46.87), Vitamin D 78.4 nmol/L.

I shall probably do more at the end of this month to monitor them, but I was fairly happy with those levels.

Thanks for the cat cat cat!!  - with Hugs - Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:37 pm

Kathi - Happy New Year!

Yes, I saw Dr James Suliburk had joined the Facebook group, that's a positive step forward, let's hope he actually learns something from the members about what it's actually like to suffer this disease instead of relying on what the text books say and taking it as Gospel! I couldn't resist having a sneaky peak through his 'stuff' but couldn't see the post from FP. I'm very curious ...... if you can find it again would you mind posting it here? Or PMing it ? I don't think we'd be breaking any confidentialities as his profile is public and not locked down.

Jasmine x

Last edited by Jasmine2 on Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:49 pm

Ha! Just spotted it - from March 2013. I think FP was referring to the glamorous lives endocrine surgeons appear to lead in the US compared to the UK, judging by Dr Suliburk's posts from all the exotic holiday locations with his extremely beautiful wife! 

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Sun Jan 04, 2015 7:37 pm

I think your right Jasmine, I real never go on someones facebook unless I am trying to figure out were they live, but a little bird told me about this so I had to look. I think FP did notice all the vacations this doc took and  thought I am in the wrong country.

There suppose to be scheduling me for another MRI haven't heard a word yet. My venous sampling showed the higher level on the azygos vein which is in the chest area,ugh. Well forward we go........xxxxx Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down