Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas

2 posters

Go down

Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas Empty Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas

Post by NancyMi Fri May 09, 2014 11:47 am

I found these shocking pictures a few days ago.

I wonder how long these people had their disease.

The lump that is in my neck is similar to the woman's but the one I have is in the upper neck right near the carotid artery  cyclops 

Nancy

http://www.endocrinesurgeon.co.uk/index.php/what-are-the-symptoms-of-hyperparathyroidism

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas Empty Re: Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas

Post by Amanda Lynne Fri May 09, 2014 1:41 pm

Nancy  that is quite shocking. The article in itself is a very good source of PTH info.
I do hope you get that surgery ASAP I sounds really rotten you going through this especially with a visible lump, they must do something to sort you out and soon.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas Empty Re: Visible lumps in the neck---Adenomas

Post by NancyMi Sat May 10, 2014 7:41 pm

Amanda,
    Thank you and I agree with you.    And I also agree with you about that site being a good source of information.
    Isn't it appalling that these people were walking around with lumps the size that they were?   Rolling Eyes 

I have to agree with you too.  I do need help.  I have thought about all of the running around and tests I have taken.  I did have a vascular surgeon honestly tell me about 2 years ago that he could "feel" it about the lump but he declined to operate saying that was not his field and referred me to a trusted colleague.  There again the scan didn't show anything?!?  
I think people could not see the forest for the trees and have not known what they were looking at.    Take the picture of the poor man with the lump in his chest.  Would anyone really think that was normal or the picture of the woman with the lump at the base of her neck.   No  Doesn't look normal to me.   confused 
     So good to hear from you.
Nancy

ps  I can hardly stand the way I feel.  Sorry to be a complainer.   I detest this disease.    Evil or Very Mad

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down