Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Driving - leg pain

4 posters

Go down

Driving - leg pain Empty Driving - leg pain

Post by mel123 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:00 pm

Hi 

Does anyone else have pains in their legs while driving?

This week I have had shooting pains up my right leg while driving.  The pain goes from the back of my ankle all the way up to the back of my thigh.  At worst I have had to stop the car and get out and stretch my legs, the pain is agonizing but goes fairly quickly when I`ve stretched my legs.  This week I`ve only traveled short distances and its happened about six times.

If this has happened to others what have you done to relieve the pain?

Thanks 

Mel  scratch

mel123

Back to top Go down

Driving - leg pain Empty Re: Driving - leg pain

Post by Brigitte0 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:16 pm

Hi Mel

I get a pain in my right leg and heel whilst driving but I know that it comes from my horrible plantar fasciitis. I have to do lots of calf exercises and roll my foot around on a golf ball to help it. Yours is probably different, but I think there are a lot of us who get many different types of muscle pain and what you're experiencing could be muscular. If you stand feet together and then on your tiptoes and back down on your heels and repeat several times, does it make it better or worse? 

Love
Brigitte x
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Fri Jun 27, 2014 5:57 pm

Hi Mel

Glad you brought this up. I went to visit friends about an hour drive and the back of my thigh was killing me. I had done some gardening the day before and thought that was it. But recently it had been happening on short trips to. more muscle pain not the bone pain I get from time to time in my hips. Just great huh more symptoms.       Take care Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Jun 28, 2014 2:51 am

Well, Mel, I just typed a fairly long post here, and when I tried to send it, the page went blank. I am so darned tired tonight, I really don't feel lie retyping it right now, and the day will be very full tomorrow starting early and running late, so I don't know when I'll get a chance to come back. I will make an attempt to repost just as soon as I am able.

Sorry to hear about the leg pain.  Crying or Very sad 

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by mel123 Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:23 am

Hi thanks for replying ladies.

Audrey I know actually what you mean the exhaustion is just too much at times.

Brigitte next time it happens I will see if the pain goes away when I stretch on my tip toes.  I`m sure the hubby will do the driving this weekend so I will check next week.  Thank you for the tips.

Kathi yes the pain is definitely muscle pain and not bone pain. Great another symptom to add to the list.

Have a good weekend

Mel flower

mel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down