Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs

5 posters

Go down

The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs Empty The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs

Post by Admin Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:29 pm

Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs Empty Re: The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:16 pm

Yep, seen a few Dr McLazy's in my time, in fact that's the idiot GP's aka ....

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs Empty Re: The 5 Types of Annoying Doctors to Avoid at All Costs

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:41 pm

Hehe I can agree with Jasmine there. Also Dr McKnow-it-All: that describes my Neurologist exactly!

Love
Brigitte xx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:35 am

And another thing, over here they always get paid whether they are right or not.  It could mean some big dollars too.  Neutral  scratch 

Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Aug 20, 2014 1:50 pm

I just noticed this thread. Just wanted to say that I've met MANY Dr. McKnow-it-alls, only to find they were actually Dr. McKnow-NOTHINGS!! I will not deal with these people anymore.

I think they forgot one type of doctor in this list. How about the Dr. McCouldn't-Possibly-Care Lesses? Met several of these in my lifetime too.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down