Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!!

+8
NancyMi
Tigerlily
Jasmine2
Brigitte0
Meggy
Little Audrey
Lucycatnaps
Amanda Lynne
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!! - Page 2 Empty Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!!

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 24, 2014 1:43 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi All pale 
Well just to make me feel even more crap, the gods seem to have decided to throw everything at me. I have either got food poisoning or plucked up a sickness and diahorrea bug. Since yesterday morning I have been very unwell Crying or Very sad I have just stopped being sick this morning but can't eat anything as the other end is awful. I had to crawl backwards and forwards to bathroom all night, at one point I just put a towel down and laid next to the sink & toilet, thank god we have an ensuite I don't think I would have left bathroom all night otherwise Sad 
I weighed myself just now and I have lost 4lbs since Friday! I can't even drink tea.
Feeling even more sorry for myself than normal Very Happy 
Fed up FED UP & EVEN MORE FFFFFFFFEEEEEEEDDDDD UUUUUPPPPP.
LOVE Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!!

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Aug 26, 2014 8:37 am

Brigitte & Jasmine you've just set me off again, what a Wally.
I will be back, I just need to start eating and put back a few of the 8lbs I've lost. I did want to loose a couple but this is definitely not the way to do it.
Everyone has been so lovely and I know you are all going through such rubbish anyway. Thanks for all your support, I need get back to normality, I have some work to do on the computer later but I can sit on sofa on my laptop and do it, I promise I will not over do it.
Lots of love to everyone.
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!! - Page 2 Empty Re: Just when I thought I couldn't feel any worse!!!!

Post by Lucycatnaps Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:34 am

Hi Amanda,
I am glad to hear that you had a better night and are slowly in the mend.  Just take it easy and rest, keep up the fluids, as Nancy says your BP is probably low.  I think it takes us longer as we get older to get over things , never mind on top of PHPT.  I know what you mean about stuff on TV, it sets me off too and I have to walk out the room.
Take care and gentle hugs 
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Aug 26, 2014 9:48 am

Thank you Sue
I love you
Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by MaryM Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:37 pm

Amanda

You poor soul, you have been through the mill.
What are we like, you washed and styled your hair even although you are feeling so poorly, I also do things like that.
I hope you continue to get better.

Mary x

MaryM

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Aug 26, 2014 1:57 pm

Thanks Mary
I think the only thing that's keeping me sane is my little routine, hair clean and looking nice, bit of make up on, the "I'm fine" mask is ready then to face the world, even if I'm feeling not so fine. Wink 
Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by mel123 Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:33 pm

Amanda you poor thing you have suffered terribly with D&V along with the HPT no wonder you had a cry.  I also try to keep to my routine even if like you I am on my knees.  Hope you have a speedy recovery. Take care x

mel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Tue Aug 26, 2014 6:53 pm

Hi Mel
Thank you for thinking of me. I find that little routine is essential to me to keep some of my identity, which is slowly being chipped away by all this.
A xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:21 am

Amanda,
      You are brave.  I am glad you are feeling a little better.   An 8# weight loss,  that is a lot and like you said while you might have wanted to lose some,  doing it like that was not an easy way to do it. Too, I know when we are sick everything bothers us emotionally so much more.  At least that is the way it is for me.  
      Can you eat a few bites of banana or have some cooked apples?

Try to rest.  We're thinking of you.

xxx,  Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:09 am

Hi Nancy
Thank you for thinking of me. Yes an 8lb weight loss is quite a bit there's not a lot of me anyway and whilst I wanted to loose the bit of muffin top I had, it's hit what energy levels the PTH had left me. 
I'm taking it slowly and had a little more to eat last night, I've just had a slice of toast and a little honey, I'm getting there.
I'm beginning to get back to being me, not quite so much of an emotional wreck. Did get a bit chocked up when my gorgeous 6ft 4 Son gave me a huge hug this morning before he went to work and said love you Mum. I'm so very close to my children and love them to bits.
Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Aw, kids can be so wonderful, you brought him up well Amanda Smile I hope you've carried on feeling brighter today and have been able to eat a bit more.

Love and lots of hugs
Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:22 pm

Hi Brigitte
Yes they can be wonderful as well as drive us nuts:D 
I'm feeling a lot better had a v small dinner of fish and mashed potatoes tonight, it felt good to eat properly.
I need to get my strength back fully for my appt with Endo next week...... I shall be pumping iron over the weekend to prepare for it;)
Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:00 pm

Amanda glad your feeling better, all of us with pth really need to be careful with the D and V it could cause hyperparathyroid crisis. Your son is very sweet. hugs   Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Thu Aug 28, 2014 7:07 am

Hi Kathi
Yes at one point I thought I was really in trouble, I couldn't stand, my heart rate has gone up and I was shaking, luckily it passed quickly. 
Yes I'm very luck I have 2 really great kids.
Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2