Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is the other side!

+2
Hadleigh
Brigitte0
6 posters

Go down

This is the other side!  Empty This is the other side!

Post by Brigitte0 Sat Sep 27, 2014 5:24 pm

Hi everyone! 

I'm back home now thank goodness. The good news is that parathyroid punk is GONE! There was only the one but it was very large apparently, the size of a grape. All the other paras were fine, but the punk was a bit awkward to get out around the vocal chord and something I can't remember. They said to expect pain because of the digging around. I did have morphine (woohoo, spacey!) and they made me stay a bit longer to make sure everything was ok. Levels were normal, don't know what though. 

I have a hugely sore throat and my voice hurts too, so it will be quiet around here  Shocked I'm really shattered and could do with sleeping for a week. They used the blue dye, so interesting colours in the toilet  Wink

Ice cream alert! That's going to help my throat  Smile

Thanks for all your good wishes. Hope you're all feeling as well as you can. Take care and hope you'll join me on this side soon. 

Love and hugs (gentle though Wink

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

This is the other side!  Empty Re: This is the other side!

Post by Hadleigh Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:07 pm

Great to hear from you Brigitte and glad to hear all went well, now have a good rest and take things very easy. Enjoy your icecream, think I had better stock up on some Very Happy

Take care and keep us posted.

Nelly xx
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sat Sep 27, 2014 6:43 pm

Yay, yay and thrice yay! Fantastic news Brigitte - ding dong the punk is gone! That was one big adenoma ......

You'll probably be pee-ing blue for at least a week! I had the blue stuff for my first surgery and I think it was around 10 days before my wee returned to normal.

Rest up now and give yourself some time to recover and heal and let Mr Brigitte spoil you rotten and spoon feed you ice cream for a few days. Looking forward to hearing how much better you're feeling over the coming weeks and months. Keep us posted .....

Love and hugs

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Sep 27, 2014 8:45 pm

Hey Brigitte!
So good to hear from you and that they got the blighter, I am so over the moon that they found it and now each day you will feel so much better.  I would not wish this on anyone and it is so nice to think that you will now feel so much better.  Take it easy and tons of ice cream sounds like the perfect menu.
You go girl and great big hugs
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Sun Sep 28, 2014 2:50 am

Hey Brigett

Way to go. So glad your on the other side. I post a congrats on facebook for you to . cheers cheers cheers cheers

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:22 am

How are you feeling today Brigitte? I prescribe plenty of rest, ice cream and berry sorbet........

Hi Kathi, hope you enjoyed your few days break at the ocean? Jealous.com .......

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:34 pm

Well, I'm sorry, Brigitte, I didn't have a chance to get on here all day yesterday to congratulate you on a very successful surgery!! Woooo hooooo, another one bites the dust!!!! Yes, that was a very large adenoma! My goodness, you must have lost 5 pounds! Laughing

I am so very glad it is all over for you now. I'm sure you are still celebrating, although very quietly. So VERY happy for you!!!! Time now to heal and be well again.

Again,............ cheers

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down