Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Quiet on here

+6
Little Audrey
mealinacup1
Brigitte0
rach260190
Jasmine2
Hadleigh
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Quiet on here

Post by Hadleigh Fri Oct 10, 2014 8:14 pm

First topic message reminder :

Where is everyone ? Off out partying again Laughing

How are you doing Brigitte ??

Rachel was it this week you had your scans or is it next week ? 

Lucie did you have any luck with your GP agreeing to regular testing ?

Anyone else have any news ????

I'm still here, bit better but still fairly crappy, have stopped the calcium as it really doesn't agree with my stomach so probably not a good idea but needs must. Neck is still quite painful which is annoying Neutral

Oh well have a great weekend everyone.

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Quiet on here - Page 2 Empty Re: Quiet on here

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:35 pm

If anybody can keep track of anything, they're doing better than me  Shocked 

Thank you to everyone for the thoughts and good thoughts to everyone who is not getting on as well as they'd like. We'll all get there in the end, largely thanks to the support we get on here Smile It always helps. 

Audrey, I'm sorry I haven't replied to your last post on your thread, but I have been thinking about you and wishing you well. 

Love and hugs 

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sun Oct 12, 2014 8:01 pm

Hi Nelly and Brigitte and everyone,
I have just got home after a weekend of trying to party but think I got too tired and a bit dehydrated, so I ended up with a bit of a panic attack and started to feel very weepy etc.  I've driven home and drunk loads of water and am feeling a tad better now plus taken some Kalms.  I think I will sleep a bit better tonight.  I am so sorry to hear that everyone else is feeling a bit rough as well.  I am just feeling left out in la la limbo land, the last endo I saw has just said they will see me again in 6 months, no mention of continuing the Vitamin D or taking bloods.  He is supposed to be sending me my blood results but nothing has arrived and it has been a month, also he is supposed to be referring me back to Mr Palazzo but I imagine that will take a while as well and also depends on what he wrote as he decided I have FHH just based on my 24 hr urine result.  I have tried to contact the first endo I saw and have been told he will call me but again I am still waiting.  I too feel a lot more tired again and am finding the darker evenings a bit depressing.  I have been sent an appointment to see a gastro now for the reflux which has gotten worse since I started taking the low dose D.  I am sure it is the raised calciums doing it.  I just feel a bit like I am hung out to dry at the mo........
Hugs to all and hope You both feel a lot better (Nelly and Brigitte)
Hugs Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum