Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Symposium at Hammersmith

3 posters

Go down

Symposium at Hammersmith Empty Symposium at Hammersmith

Post by Londanna Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:18 pm

Hello All

For all those who are going to Hammersmith (and perhaps also those who aren't) there is an Endo MDT Symposium being held on Friday 12th December open to all patients and staff.  Experts from the Imperial Group will be there to answer some questions as well as to inform/discuss and the first session (Session 1) is on Hyperparathyroidism  09.00am - 10.45.   Its free to attend and you can book a place by visiting the AMEND web site.

A possible opportunity to ask all those questions and maybe get some answers????

Anna

Londanna

Back to top Go down

Symposium at Hammersmith Empty Re: Symposium at Hammersmith

Post by Jasmine2 Thu Nov 13, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi Anna

Thanks for posting this. I've looked at the programme online and the session on hyperparathyroidism looks SO interesting and includes an update on imaging techniques and interpretations by Dr James Jackson, the consultant interventional radiologist who will be doing my venous sampling. I'm so disappointed that it's the first session! If it had been a later session I could have made some puppy sitting arrangements at home and gone but I just can't get there for 8.30/9am. Shame ..... !  Hopefully it will be on t'internet in due course.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Thu Nov 13, 2014 6:00 pm

Thanks for posting this, Anna.

It would be an informative morning for anyone as yet undiagnosed, as well as for those with shaky diagnoses, or even with a definitive one!

Perhaps anyone going from the forum could carry something by which other members could recognise them - competition open for a suggested item, as we won't all be able to get hold of a copy of the Endocrine Times!

Perhaps a lapel badge reading "I'm for The Ritz when fixed!" might do it!

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down