Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow!

+3
Brigitte0
Kathi209
Tigerlily
7 posters

Go down

All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow! Empty All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow!

Post by Tigerlily Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:45 pm

All Love GBH Cats cat cat cat cat rendeer rendeer rendeer flower flower flower and the hearts wherever they've gone now, to JASMINE for her meeting with FP tomorrow for the results of the VS!

May the way forward be clear and obstacle-free, Jasmine - you deserve to be well!

Much Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow! Empty Re: All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow!

Post by Kathi209 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:12 pm

Wishing you the best Jasmine. Neally we need some dog stickers for Jasmine lol. santa rendeer flower cat cat cat I love you cherry drunken  That should do it. Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow! Empty Re: All things crossed for Jasmine seeing FP tomorrow!

Post by Brigitte0 Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:52 pm

Yes, all the best for tomorrow Jasmine. Everything is crossed for you, including the dog's paws!  I love you  sunny santa rendeer flower flower flower

Take care, good luck, love and loads of hugs 

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Sending you lots of love and best wishes for a positive result to tomorrows appointment with FP.I love youI love youI love youI love you catcatcatcat alienalienalienalien
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy .
Lots of hugs and love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:46 pm

Hi Jasmine,
Tossing in a few GBH's as well and crossing everything that tomorrow goes well for you!  Good luck with your results and hope the journey down is stress free.  
Thinking of you tomorrow, Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:00 am

Thanks everyone for your ongoing support, love and kind words, without which I would have crumbled many times over during this miserable - yes, I'm gonna say it - journey! Today is the day when I find out from FP if it's the end of the road for me with regard to more surgery, or if it's the beginning of a new path to being well again (daren't even think it, let alone wish it in case I tempt the Gods to have a bit more fun with me.....). I am super-encouraged by Tigerlily's epic triumph over adversity, and I sincerely hope that Diana has had the same success and is feeling well - look forward to hearing from you Diana, when you're feeling up to it.

So, watch this space later - good or bad!

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:40 pm

Well, since I missed this entire thread until now, and even though I know it's very late......................... cat cat cat clown clown clown alien alien alien sunny sunny sunny rendeer rendeer rendeer santa santa santa flower flower flower rendeer rendeer rendeer

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down