Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well!

2 posters

Go down

Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well! Empty Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well!

Post by Little Audrey Sun Apr 13, 2014 1:59 pm

Just wanted you both to know I'm thinking about you. Edwin, I do hope your recovery is going well! Hardly seems fair that you would do this great favor for us by starting this forum and then get hit with so much yourself!  Sad  Nelly, I know it's hard on you worrying about Edwin, when you are so ill yourself. I'm praying for you both.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well! Empty Re: Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well!

Post by Hadleigh Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:33 pm

Thanks so much Audrey

The latest bloods show some improvement so he's staying where he is for now but if things go the wrong way again then it will be off to Bristol  Neutral, it can take up to 10 days for this to get better so he's probably in for the week.

The doctors are all very nice and doing a good job which is half the battle.

He doesn't have wifi on the ward so he can't chat with you all but he said to say "Hi and thanks for your kind thoughts and wishes, very much appreciated"

So it's a wait and see job for now but I will keep everyone posted on progress.

Thanks again

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well! Empty Re: Hoping Edwin (AND Nelly) are doing well!

Post by Little Audrey Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:32 am

Well, I don't know what is happening to my brain! I totally missed the other thread regarding Edwin's condition, or I would have posted my comments there. I guess I can't blame these things on HPT brain anymore, or can I?

So sorry to hear about Edwin's set back. Hopefully, he will be back on his feet very soon and back home! Sure do miss him on here!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down