Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HAPPY EASTER!!!

4 posters

Go down

HAPPY EASTER!!! Empty HAPPY EASTER!!!

Post by Little Audrey Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:19 pm

Just wanted to wish everyone a very happy Easter!! I do hope you can all enjoy the holiday, even with all of the health crap we have to deal with.

[img]HAPPY EASTER!!! Easter10[/img]

Love,
Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

HAPPY EASTER!!! Empty Re: HAPPY EASTER!!!

Post by Tigerlily Sat Apr 19, 2014 8:13 pm

Oh, thanks so much, Audrey - and you've managed to post a pic - well done!!

Have a great Easter holiday, yourself, Audrey, and we'll fight on again next week with all our forum friends.

Lots of Love, Tigerlily xx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:30 pm

Thank you Audrey, right back at ya .......  sunny
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:03 am

Just wishing everyone a very Happy Easter and hope you all have a relaxing day,  am hoping it will brighten up later so I can plant my baskets up, have had a real stinker of a headache the last couple of days but it seems to have eased today.  I know it was bad as when I was going out to the car, I looked down and found I had odd shoes on, my brain really hurts sometimes Smile
Sue
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:14 am

Sorry to hear about the headache, Sue. Having had head pain to some degree for 3-1/2 years, I can certainly sympathize. Mine has not been hurting now for about a week, and I am loving it!! Hopefully, yours will take a nice break now too.  Smile 

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:17 am

Yes, Tigerlily, I did finally figure out how to post a picture, thanks to the help of Dieselwrangler.  I am feeling very proud of myself.   It certainly is a different way of posting pictures!     Shocked  

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:24 am

Can you give us all a heads-up on that technique, Audrey?

I haven't found how to do it yet.

Love Tigerlily xx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:31 pm

Well, you're going to laugh at me, but I accidentally figured out the first part myself, and now I can't remember how I did it. If you notice above this message box, there are 2 buttons that say "Host an Image" and "Insert an Image." I think when I clicked on Host an Image, I was prompted to open an account with Servimg.com. I did set up an account. That part was very simple. You won't have a problem with that. After you do that, you will need to click on "Host an Image." You will be prompted to browse your pictures to select 1. Select the 1 you want, and click on "Host It." That part isn't difficult either. The problem for me was trying to figure out how to get the darned picture posted! Here's what you need to do. After you click on "Host It," 3 options will pop up. You will have Thumbnail, Image, and Image URL. I have only used Image, but you can choose which you like. I think Dieselwrangler said he didn't have any luck with Image URL, only the other 2. Choose which option you want, then click on "Copy." Now go back to your message, where you want to post the image, and click. That should take care of it, I think. I am going to post another picture here in a minute to make sure I have that right. If I don't, I'll let you know. I found that once you get to the option to choose Thumbnail or Image, you can copy and paste the image into your email the way you normally do on your computer, instead of clicking on Copy at all. I'm sure once you get to that point, you'll be able to figure it out. Like I said, I'm going to post another picture now, and if it doesn't work the way I just described, I'll be back to correct this for you all.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sun Apr 20, 2014 12:37 pm

HAPPY EASTER!!! Easter13

Ok, it is a little different than I explained! I'm sorry. I guess I have to do this a few times before it becomes easy! For me anyway!

When you get to where you can choose Thumbnail or Image, choose which you want and click on "Copy." Once it is highlighted, copy and paste like you usually do on your computer. That is how I got it to work. There might be another way, but this is what works for me.

Sorry about the confusion!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Sun Apr 20, 2014 10:31 pm

No worries, Audrey - thanks for the info and I love this mean Easter chick!!

Love Tigerlily xx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down