Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brain fog .....

+4
Little Audrey
Amanda Lynne
Lucycatnaps
Jasmine2
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Brain fog ..... - Page 2 Empty Brain fog .....

Post by Jasmine2 Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:12 pm

First topic message reminder :

Uuuuggggghhhhh ! I feel such a twit!  When I was speaking to Mr Palazzo's secretary this morning giving her all my details for my appointment next week, could I heck remember my postcode!!! First of all I said it was PE1 then half way through our conversation I had a brain flash and said oh sorry I gave you the wrong postcode, it should be PE3 and made a joke of my HPT brain and that I'd only lived here eight years etc etc ..... For whatever reason that conversation just popped into my head again and I've remembered that my postcode is actually PE7 ...... aaaaaaaaaaaggggggggggghhhhhh!   #%*~€$+~¥.  I HATE this disease .... Evil or Very Mad I mean for goodness sake, it's my POSTCODE...and I've lived here 8 years!

OK rant over - I know I'm not stupid, in fact I'm an intelligent, well qualified professional (when I can work) but it's so embarrassing when you portray yourself as a babbling, confused wreck ... What a Face 

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Brain fog ..... - Page 2 Empty Re: Brain fog .....

Post by Tigerlily Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:30 pm

Well, Edwin - thanks for all of that. I'm going to take my 30mcg dose of T3 all in the morning as an experiment. I shall probs be going like a train all day, but maybe it will help with my insomnia.

Amazing re the reduced kidney function causing cognitive problems! No wonder (we!) older people are so bloomin' forgetful, as most of us probably have kidneys now that are not exactly A1!

Tigerlily xx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2