Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Still waiting

+4
Jasmine2
Amanda Lynne
Hadleigh
Lucycatnaps
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Still waiting

Post by Lucycatnaps Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:08 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hi,
Am struggling a bit at the moment, keep trying to put my smily face on but it sure is hard at times.  I had bloods taken for genetic testing on 11/11/14 for FHH.  They told me it takes 3 months and made me an appointment for the results for next Tuesday 3/2/15 as we are away after that.   I was told to ring up to make sure it was back prior to going to Hammersmith.  So I called on Tuesday to find out and Mr P secretary has just rung me back.......  The sample was sent to Northwick Park and they did not send it off to Exeter until 18/12/14. 
Apparently they have to wait until there is a batch. She is going to try and find out if it is done yet but it looks unlikely and so  there is no point in going on Tuesday.  I am probably over reacting but  I just feel pants at the moment...... On top of aching in my arms and back, my feet feel like they have been crunched.
K Just had a call back, she has rung Exeter and it looks like it will be the end of February, I had hoped to be put out of my misery before the wedding FHH wise.
K time to pick myself up again.....
Thanks for listening, feel a real whiner
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Still waiting - Page 2 Empty Re: Still waiting

Post by Tigerlily Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:01 am

So glad, Sue - not too long to go - well, relatively speaking, not too long.

At least you have something to aim for and arrange things around, and you know it will be worthwhile when you get to see FP.

Love & Hugs from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Fri Feb 06, 2015 1:53 pm

Not too long Sue.  Praying and believing that they will be ok. 

All this waiting.   I am waiting again to go back to the original surgeon and sure hope we're on the same page.

xx  Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Fri Feb 06, 2015 2:29 pm

Hi Tigerlily, Yes it helps to have a date to fix on, I am just so tired of it all.  We leave tomorrow for the Phillipines, the next two weeks are going to be hard.  Take care all of you!
Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Fri Feb 06, 2015 5:28 pm

It is the wedding, Sue, isn't it?

Safe journeys and have a wonderful time!   Forget about all this for a little while and then when you get back you'll be nearer to seeing FP.

Love and Hugs from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:08 am

Thank you  everyone, setting off now, will try and check in if we can, ohhh sorry that you are waiting again Nancy, no fun is it?.  Amanda, Hope your eyes are finally starting to settle, again it is so miserable when your eyes are sore.
Tiger Lily, Hope your numbers stay settled and good luck with the further investigations, I hope everything does settle with time.  K have to go, feel shattered before we even leave......
Take care and hugs to all, Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:19 am

Bless you for caring to post so close to leaving, Sue - have a great time and let us know when you are back safely.

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2