Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Latest Lab Results

5 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Latest Lab Results - Page 2 Empty Latest Lab Results

Post by Little Audrey Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:40 pm

First topic message reminder :

Ok, here we go.

My latest lab results revealed a calcium level of 9.4, but this was a panel calcium and not a calcium tested with PTH, so I can't be too sure if it is good or not. Normal panel calcium range is 8.3-10.1, but when I had 2 tumors in my neck, I also had a panel calcium level as low as 9.4 once, so until the calcium is checked with the PTH, I can't be too sure if all is well, but I do think it is judging from my symptoms.

B/C ratio was a little high, but it always is, and, as a matter of fact, it is usually quite a bit higher, so I'm good with this.

Potassium went up a bit, which is good because it was low the last 2 previous times it was tested.

Magnesium stayed the same, which is still low/normal, but this was without taking any extra supplements. I've just been taking a multivitamin.

My white cell count rose a bit, which was good because it was low last time.

All red cell test levels rose a bit too, which is also good because they too were VERY low/normal last time. I am wondering it the multivitamin had something to do with these results.

Renin (kidney enzyme) level which has been abnormally low for me for at least 7 months, came up just slightly. I was thrilled. My nephro was not to impressed. I figure as long as it keeps rising, that can't be a bad thing.

Aldosterone (adrenal hormone) stayed at 2. I need to get it up to 4 to be considered normal. It was <1 when first tested, so I'm happy with this too. I'm hoping as the renin rises, so will the aldosterone, since renin triggers aldosterone production.

This was the first time I ever had my reverse T3 tested. I was very anxious to see this result. It was very normal at 13. Normal range is 8-25. One less thing to worry about now! My nephro was very happy with all of my thyroid results, even though my TSH is now in the dirt at <0.06. He is one of the few doctors who is happy when the free T3 and free T4 look good. He isn't too concerned with the TSH. My kind of guy!!

These tests were ordered by my neprho. This time he did not test my free T3 or free T4. I forgot to mention to him at my appointment on Tuesday that we NEED those 2 tests to diagnose thyroid issues. He tested T4 and T3 uptake. The T4 was low/normal, and the T3 uptake was mid-range. He was happy with both. I would have been happier had I seen the free T3 and free T4.

My urine specific gravity was a little low. The nephro tells me that is from my edema. I was hoping this would be a little higher this time, since my edema is looking so much better.

Everything else looked good, except for my RDW (red cell distribution width). This was elevated. This reveals the difference in size of red blood cells. The MCV (mean corpuscular volume) was tested also. It was normal. From what I have found regarding these results, it points toward some type of anemia. I have read different things, so I'm not sure exactly what to believe. One site says that elevated RDW with low MCV indicates either iron or B12 deficiencies. One site says only B12 deficiency. If both are elevated, it points more toward liver disease. I read that when the RDW is elevated, and the MCV is normal, like mine is, it indicates a possible anemia brewing! Since twitching and tingling are both symptoms of B12 deficiency (and I have many symptoms), I thought maybe I need more vitamin B12. The nephro didn't think so. I will discuss this further when I start a thread regarding my Tuesday appointment with him. I actually wondered if this might be the cause for my tingling, but, then again, what about my cats? Do they both have B12 deficiencies?!

So there you have it. Some levels are improving. Others are going whacky. All in all, I think it was a good report. Onward I go!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Latest Lab Results - Page 2 Empty Re: Latest Lab Results

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:05 pm

Edwin, below are my most recent creatinine results:

Urine Creatinine Concentration       50.0 MG/DL      Ref. Range is 20.0-320.0
Creatinine                                  0.84 mg/dl       Ref. Range is  0.5-1.4
Urine Creatinine 24 Hour          1.60 g/24hr      Ref. Range is  0.80-1.80
Creatinine Clearance               132 ml/min          Ref. Range is  70-115  (This was flagged as high.)
Urine Creatinine mg/dL                49.26 mg/dL      Ref. Range is  10-400

Audrey

Last edited by Little Audrey on Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:14 pm

Don't you worry at all about having a little whine here, Audrey.

About this time at the weekend, I say to Mr T-L:  "Shall we have a little wine, my Dear?"
And we both make the most awful cat-"whining" noise, as a joke! Goodness knows what the neighbours think - and our cats, Tiger and Lily, give us some odd looks when we do that, as well!

Have a wonderful time with the lovely grand-daughters tomorrow, Audrey. Enjoy yourselves together.

Love from Tigerlily (and "Cheers, Audrey!" from Mr T-L !) xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:41 pm

Unfortunately, I cannot correlate your results with anything that I recognise and your creatinine range is different to ours.

Do you have, or can you ask for, the eGFR ?
This is a calculation, so it does not involve a other test.

http://www.webmd.boots.com/a-to-z-guides/creatinine-clearance

http://www.rixg.org/results/creatinine.html

http://www.edren.org/pages/edreninfo/blood-tests-in-kidney-disease.php

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:29 pm

I'm sorry, Edwin, I forgot you asked for the eGFR level. Mine is >60 ml/min/w. I don't know if your reference range is the same as ours here. Ours is >59. So I guess mine is good. It has been tested 24 times since Dec. 2010, and it has always been >60.

Thank you so much for the links. I will check them out.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:40 pm

That is cute, Tigerlily! I guess we can all share a little whine together! Laughing Thank you so much for the giggles and smiles! Those are very badly needed today.

I just bought something new for fitness. I used to do some really rough aerobics, but as of 4 years ago when all of these stupid health issues started, I had to stop. That alone was enough to throw me into a deep depression. I lived for my workouts, darn it! For the past few years, all I can do is use my Gazelle, which I don't really feel is any kind of a workout, but since I can't do anything else, I opt for the Gazelle. For a while, when my feet were really bad, even the Gazelle was rough, but I can manage now. I have been watching something on QVC for quite a while now, but I kept putting off buying it. I don't know if you all have ever heard of this. It's a Body Blade. I was unsure if I was going to be able to use it due to my spinal problem right now, but I figured I would do what I could, and it might be good for physical therapy after surgery if it comes to that. Well, I just tried it out. I can't believe the darned thing actually got me sweating! It did hurt my back, so I couldn't do a whole lot. I'm looking forward to doing more later on when my back feels better. I'm anxious to see if my arms and back will be sore tomorrow. I hope they are. I LOVE sore, overused muscles!

Love,
Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 pm

Edwin, I did check out those links. Thank you so much!! They were VERY informative, and I have a much better understanding of it all now. From what I can tell, my kidneys are in good shape, despite not producing or secreting adequate amounts of renin. Who knows what time will bring, but for now, I think they're functioning ok. Thanks again for your help!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:13 pm

Edwin, I forgot to ask how you're feeling. I do hope you are feeling stronger every day! It is a shame we have to deal with so many health issues. Life would be so much more fun if we could stay perfectly healthy all through the years. That is just not the way it is meant to be. As long as we have wonderful people to help us, such as those on this forum, we can do this!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:37 pm

Little Audrey wrote:Edwin, I did check out those links. Thank you so much!! They were VERY informative, and I have a much better understanding of it all now. From what I can tell, my kidneys are in good shape, despite not producing or secreting adequate amounts of renin. Who knows what time will bring, but for now, I think they're functioning ok. Thanks again for your help!!

Audrey

I agree, but it is was worth a consideration.

It seems strange that you seem to have some apparently obvious symptoms of CKD, but do not have CKD.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sat Mar 07, 2015 8:41 pm

Little Audrey wrote:Edwin, I forgot to ask how you're feeling. I do hope you are feeling stronger every day! It is a shame we have to deal with so many health issues. Life would be so much more fun if we could stay perfectly healthy all through the years. That is just not the way it is meant to be. As long as we have wonderful people to help us, such as those on this forum, we can do this!!

Audrey

Not particularly good at the moment.
I get tired very easily and cannot concentrate on anything for very long.

It will be a few weeks before my Hb starts to recover and I start to get some energy.

At the moment, I can only walk a few yards before getting breathless and stairs are a real challenge!

However, I am not complaining, as I have my own Florence Nightingale (Mrs Admin) to look after me :-)

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:42 pm

I'm very sorry to hear you're not feeling so well, Edwin. It is so wonderful how even though everybody here is suffering so, they are right here immediately to help everyone else. I know how awful it is to feel so weak and exhausted, it's an effort to do anything, but I can't imagine how bad it must be for you with all you've gone through. I too get very out of breath when climbing stairs or doing anything else now for that matter, and it bothers me greatly, because of my very physical past. I used to have amazing lung capacity form all the running I did. Not anymore. You poor thing. I know your situation is much worse than mine.

That is wonderful that Mrs. Admin is taking such good care of you! You are a lucky guy! And I'm guessing you take very good care of her too when you are able. I am not that fortunate. I don't think my husband believes I am sick yet. Even though there is proof, I think because I am not bedridden, he thinks all must be well. If he would take the time to look at my face and my eyes, he would be able to tell, but he hardly ever does that. I depend on my cats to take care of me. They stick near me, and that is what I need. Although, on bad days, I would sort of rather just be alone, but I won't tell them that. Smile

As far as me having symptoms of CKD, but not any indication from labwork, that does not surprise me. My body has NEVER made any sense AT ALL! My PA teases me all the time about this. She knows that nothing ever makes any sense with me. She has told me more than once that she was going to send me to see House, to see if HE can figure me out, because I have stumped her and all of my other doctors more than once!

I hope you start to feel better VERY soon!!! flower

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Sun Mar 08, 2015 11:13 am

Thank you Audrey.

One of the 'benefits' of both Nelly and I each having medical issues is that there is a good understanding when either of both of us are struggling.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Tue Mar 10, 2015 11:33 pm

That is sweet, Edwin! I'm sure that is true.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:45 am

Well, the MRI of my cervical spine was taken care of yesterday. I was concerned about this because of my severe claustrophobia. This place was AMAZING!! I was in an upright position, sitting. The tech reclined the chair slightly. It was completely open in front of me and completely open above me! It was a snug fit on each side form the huge magnets. They were like 2 walls right up against me, but being all open in front and on top was all I needed! The room was all airy and bright. There was a huge television on the wall directly in front of me. The tech asked if I would like to watch it during my test. He asked if I would like him to turn up the volume. I told him that would be nice. At times it was hard to hear from the noise of the machine, but that was no problem, as the tv had closed captioning on the screen for me to read when I wasn't able to hear. The test took 30 minutes. It seemed more like 5. I was so relaxed, I started to drift off to sleep a few times. I asked the tech if I could just stay there all day to catch up on my sleep. If I ever have to have another MRI, and I'm sure I will at some point, this is where I will be going!

They gave me a disc of my images from the MRI before I left the facility yesterday. I took a look at them on my computer. The tech said I could. Now, I am pretty good at interpreting lab results, but this is new to me. From what I can see, it does look like there is some spurring at the C5-C6 intervertebral disc space. The images are a bit blurred at the C5, C6, C7 area. I'm thinking that must be the degeneration. I had asked my PA if we could also check my thoracic spine, as I can't really tell if my spinal pain is in the lower cervical spine or the upper thoracic spine. There are some thoracic vertebrae on the images. It looks to me that there is also some spurring at the T1-T2 intervertebral disc space, and this to me looks worse than the spurring in the cervical spine. The image is also very blurred in this area. I am thinking this just might be where most of my pain is coming from. The tech told me my doctors will receive a copy of the typed report in 2 days, which will be tomorrow. I requested a copy be sent to my home. I'm not sure when that will arrive. I will keep you all posted when I hear something.

Also, I keep reading more and more about anemia, and even though my doctors are not alarmed that a few of my lab results indicate anemia, and a couple others indicate I'm right on the verge of anemia, none of them wants to do anything about it yet. I have MANY severe symptoms of anemia, so you would think with the lab results as they are, the doctors would be prescribing iron.

I mentioned in a previous post that I started taking iron supplements a few weeks ago when I saw my lab results. I KNOW I need iron! When my iron levels were tested recently, it was AFTER I had been taking iron for 2 weeks. I keep reading up on anemia, and I KNOW this is my problem! This could be why I keep getting so darned many UTIs. My body is VERY run down. From the looks of my RDW and MCV levels of the past 4 years, it appears I've needed iron for quite some time! I guess my doctors are waiting for me to collapse before they help me!

I stopped taking the iron supplements a few days ago, because I now have another UTI. I am very upset about this. It was not even 5 weeks since my last one! I thought I had this all figured out with the supplements I have been taking to prevent them. I guess not. I am wondering, though, if the iron supplements had anything to do with this latest infection. I was hoping by taking the iron, I would build up my system, which might help to prevent infections. But now I'm wondering if maybe the iron irritated my bladder, causing it to be more prone to infection. I am wondering if iron infusions might be the way to go when my doctors finally decide to prescribe iron. I would bet if my iron would be checked now, EVERYTHING would be flagged as low!

My PA's nurse called today. She said she wanted to discuss my latest lab results. I told her I had already seen them a week ago, but if she had something to add to my interpretation, I was all ears. She started off by saying that my ferritin level is VERY low/normal. Yes, it is. It is 11. Normal is 11-307! Actually, on some of the sites I have found on the internet, 11 is considered too low. Since ferritin shows the iron that is stored in my blood, it appears my iron storage is badly depleted. This indicates that my blood is low on iron and using all of the stored iron to make up for that, but because it is still 'normal', my PA is not concerned. REALLY?!

I think my PA is thinking, though, that there might be some internal bleeding going on somewhere in my body, causing the very low/normal ferritin level. The nurse said my PA wanted her to send me some stool cards. She wanted me to do that mail-in stool test. My PA told me she is concerned because I had polyps removed during my 2 colonoscopies, and she told me they are the kind that can turn cancerous very easily. I guess she doesn't think my gastroenterologist knows what he's doing by ordering colonoscopies every 5 years. She told me I should be going every 2 years. There are 7 doctors who work with my gastroenterologist. I feel I can truest them to make this very important decision. I told the nurse I just did the stool card test in January, and it was negative for blood. She said she maybe my PA just forgot that I just did this test. She said she would ask her about it and get back to me. Meanwhile, my PA is on vacation all this week. So it will be a while before I hear from the nurse again.

I guess the PA is starting to wonder why my ferritin is so low. She just has not come to the conclusion that I need iron.

So this is the latest news on Audrey. flower

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Wed Mar 11, 2015 10:50 am

Hi Audrey

An abnormal platelets level could be an indicator of bleeding, coupled with low Hb.

http://www.rixg.org/results/platelets.html

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Wed Mar 11, 2015 11:08 am

I find that really upsetting, Audrey, that your PA thinks that a reading of 11 is "normal" when the range is 11 - 307.

It seems to me that interpretation of blood test results and the so-called "normal" ranges for these are at the root of so many problems. How can 11 be regarded as "normal" in this case?

I think you are getting somewhere with the anaemia situation now, Audrey, and this would explain a lot.

I look forward to hearing about the spine MRI report results when you have them.

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:23 pm

Thanks for the tip and the link, Edwin. My platelets are looking good at this point. Hemoglobin has been very low/normal for many months. I honestly don't think it is a bleeding issue. I think I just need iron. I am a vegetarian, and I don't eat much at all, so I think I just am lacking iron. I am seriously thinking about making an appointment with a hematologist now. I need somebody who understands that when the RDW is high, and the MCV is low or VERY low/normal, anemia is probably the cause. And, with the ferritin at 11, and the hemoglobin and hematocrit both very low/normal, there IS a problem here!!! Also, I have so darned many symptoms of anemia, some of which are symptoms of severe anemia, why is this so hard to pick up on?! I do think if I was to get some iron infusions, many of my awful symptoms would resolve! Geez, I am SOOOOOO tired of diagnosing myself!!!

Yes, Tigerlily, I too don't think this is so hard to figure out with the ferritin that low. I think the only reason my actual iron level is still in the normal range is because my body is using up all of my iron storage (ferritin) to keep it there! Eventually, if this goes on long enough, I feel certain my iron, hemoglobin, and hematocrit will all be below the normal range! What a shame that so many times doctors wait for levels to look outrageously abnormal before they will consider treatment!! I had the same problem with the hyperparathyroidism. My levels never looked horribly out of range, so nobody would diagnose me. I don't know why this all has to be so difficult! It's really not! Evil or Very Mad

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Mar 11, 2015 7:34 pm

Oh, and I forgot to mention, I started using only the Centrum Silver vitamins again 2 days ago, and I have already lost 5 pounds of water!! This is the second time this has happened with the Centrum Silver. I still haven't determined exactly what it is in that vitamin that does this, but it really works to rid my body of water!

A few months ago I was taking 3 diuretic tablets a day, and the edema was not budging! It was awful! I started taking the Centrum Silver Women's 50+, and the water started to come off immediately. I was losing a couple of pounds a day for several days. I lost 8 pounds of water in about a week and a half. Problem was, my stomach started hurting badly. I figured it was probably from the Centrum Silver, so I started alternating that with One A Day Women's 50+. The water seemed decent for a while, but then it started getting worse again. For a few weeks now, it has been awful again! The scale was up almost 9 pounds in a little over a month! My legs, feet, and ankles were much more swollen, and I have been once again taking 3 diuretic tablets daily now for weeks!

I will continue taking the Centrum and pray that my stomach won't start hurting again. I really don't think this is just a coincidence. There is something in that Centrum that helps a LOT with my edema!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:39 pm

I decided to stop dilly-dallying with my doctors with the probable anemia issue. I hit the internet in search of a hematologist. I found one just a few miles from my home. I have an appointment set up for next Thursday. I am hoping this man can diagnose the anemia and start treatment for me. I am hoping he will recognize the elevated RDW, VERY low/normal MCV, VERY low/normal ferritin, and low/normal hemoglobin as a problem and help me!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 12, 2015 7:59 pm

Fingers crossed for a good explanation.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Thu Mar 12, 2015 8:28 pm

Thanks, Edwin!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:44 pm

Well done, Audrey - let us know how it goes - Love Tigerlily x

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:58 pm

Hi Audrey

On the subject of B12 on a Thyroid forum, someone posted the following:

"About a quarter of thyroid sufferers have a B12 deficiency - which can lead to pernicious (deadly) anaemia (especially if a non-meat eater).

It all begins in the gut, farmers knew this decades ago - cobalamin & folate disorders are common - sadly most only find out during stress of pregnancy 'tho - more detailed information can be found on the PA site."

Sorry, I have no idea what the PA site is.

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Fri Mar 13, 2015 12:41 am

Thanks, Edwin.

Actually, I originally thought my problem was a B12 deficiency, since I am a vegetarian. I asked my nephro to check my B12 for me. My level was great! I was really hoping it would have been something as simple as a B12 deficiency. I should have known that wouldn't be the case. Neutral

I appreciate the suggestion. It is nice to have so many trying to help me solve this mystery. I really think when the hematologist sees my levels, he will be able to diagnose this as an iron deficiency. I keep reading that when the ferritin (iron storage) level is low, it's because the body is low in iron and taking it from its storage. I also keep reading that a decent ferritin level is 30-50. Mine is 11. Any lower at all, and it would be flagged as low, since normal is 11-307. Also, like I mentioned earlier, when the RDW level is elevated, and mine is, and the MCV level is low (Mine is 81.7. Normal is 81 to 99.), this indicates an iron deficiency. I have many symptoms of iron deficiency.

My body is very sensitive. When something is slightly off, I suffer many symptoms. My theory is that if this is left untreated much longer, my levels will ALL be low, except for the RDW, which will probably increase. By that time, my current doctors would be able to catch the problem, and I would be TERRIBLY sick!

I am having trouble functioning now with all the symptoms. I am so darned exhausted, at times I really feel like I'm dying. This is horrible! My head won't stop hurting. I have been VERY dizzy for years. I lose my balance and crash into walls. I tip over a lot. My head feels like it's buzzing or something from the dizziness. I've got needles and pins from head to toe. I'm twitching. My muscles are cramping badly, which might be why my neck, shoulders, and back are so painful. It might not all be from the spinal issue alone. My nails are peeling and crumbling badly. They never stop. I have told 4 different doctors about this for several years. I though it was from the thyroid. I would mention that to the doctors. They would dismiss it, telling me my thyroid levels were good. I knew there had to be SOMETHING causing my nails to do this, but the doctors didn't want to try to figure it out for me. I had no idea that low iron can cause brittle, peeling fingernails. I've been having a LOT of trouble with shortness of breath for a few years. This is very unusual for me, as I have always been very fit and have always had great lung capacity. Now I get out of breath just walking a few steps. I can't concentrate on anything anymore, and my memory is nonexistent. This is a little more serious than just from old age. My skin is pale. I can't sleep much at all. I was blaming all of these symptoms on HPT. Now I'm thinking I must have had several things going on at once, and these symptoms just might be because I need iron. My muscles and tendons have been very stiff and painful for about 4 years now. I was diagnosed with peripheral neuropathy 8 months ago. I had noticed several years ago that I did not have normal feeling in my fingers, hands, and arms. I would find myself resting parts of these areas on hot pans while cooking or the hot iron when ironing clothes, etc., and by the time I realized it was hot, I would already have a second degree burn. I commented to my family about this several times. I thought it was strange, but I didn't know why it was happening. I hope I am about to know for sure.

As I have said more than once, I am getting VERY tired of having to diagnose myself! I did so with the hypothyroidism, hyperparathyroidism, adrenal insufficiency, and it looks like I'm doing it again with iron deficiency anemia. Sometimes I feel like the only reason I need the doctors is to order labwork for me! I might add, it's almost always labwork that I request!

I enjoy a challenge, but I'd sure like to sit back and have the doctors do this work for me.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:00 pm

My fingernails are brittle and break very easily when my Thyroid level (FT3 - the most important level) is low.

You definitely need a good Ferritin level in order to produce Heamoglobin.

I frequently experience this because of my CKD and have regular EPO stimulating injections.

At the moment, I am anaemic, due to blood loss, but my Ferritin level is good and my Hb is slowly increasing.  It's up from 82 to 89 in 1 week.  My target range is 100 - 120 (I don't know the US equivalent).

Edwin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Fri Mar 13, 2015 4:26 pm

Hi Audrey

http://pernicious-anaemia-society.org/pa-symptoms.php

This is a link to the PA Society's symptoms list and your brittle nails are right up there!

Tigerlily x

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next