Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August

+5
Amanda Lynne
mel123
Brigitte0
Jasmine2
Tigerlily
9 posters

Go down

Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August Empty Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August

Post by Tigerlily Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:40 pm

I think Diana is seeing FP for the first time next week (correct me if I'm wrong). And I'm seeing him/his team the next day.

I don't think either of us know quite what to expect - blood tests, MRI and possibly sestamibi?

But he's a really nice guy, Diana - very compassionate and likes looking at results/information, so take it all along with you.

Here's wishing you the best of outcomes!

Love and  cat  cat  from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August Empty Re: Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:20 pm

Ditto that Tigerlily, and for you too my fellow HPT warrior..... Can't wait to hear how your appointments go, got everything crossed for you both.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August Empty Re: Good luck to Diana seeing FP on Tuesday 12th August

Post by Brigitte0 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:29 pm

Best of Luck for both of you  Smile I've also got fingers and toes crossed and am looking forward to finding out how you both get on.

Love and hugs
Brigitte xxxx

oops, forgot the  cat  cat  cat  cat  flower
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by mel123 Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:56 pm

Good luck Diana and Tigerlily. 

I don't think you will need my boxing gloves, FP sounds very understanding.  Very Happy

mel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:16 pm

Good Luck Tigerlily & Diana I'm sending you both lots of love and hope your meetings with FP go brilliantly and you get everything you need to get the surgery and cure.
Love & hugs from Amanda xxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:06 am

Best of luck to both of you.  He sounds like a great Dr and hoping for the very best outcome for both of you.  Smile 

Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:28 am

Good luck, girls. It does sound like FP is a wonderful doctor. Hopefully, he can help you both to a better, healthier life. Everything is crossed for you both.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:58 am

Thanks, Everyone, for your good wishes!

I'll post as soon as I can afterwards to let you know how it went - and look out for Diana as she might post on Tuesday evening after seeing FP.

Love from Tigerlily cat  I love you  cat  xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by mealinacup1 Mon Aug 11, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi Ladies

Yes i will be there tomorrow at 10am, i would like to say thank you for all your kind comments I really appreciate them.

Tigerlilly, just to let you know as you have to travel in by car, Clifford Bridge and Putney Bridge are both closed, the only route to Hammersmith is by Hammmersmith Bridge, so i don't know the time of your appointment, but be prepared for heavy traffic.

I am going by bus, but we did a trial run yesterday and it took us nearly an hour from Richmond to Hammersmith bridge in the car after going over Hammersmith bridge the traffic was not so congested.
We followed the bus route, so if you know any short cuts even better as you are in your car.
Good luck Tigerlilly and i will post tomorrow afternoon, early evening.

love Diana xx

mealinacup1

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Mon Aug 11, 2014 4:18 pm

Thanks so much for the info about the traffic, Diana. My appointment is for 2pm, so we will leave early to take that into account.

Good Luck, Diana!

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Mon Aug 11, 2014 11:57 pm

Good luck Diana please keep us posted.

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down