Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Luck to Nelly tomorrow

5 posters

Go down

Good Luck to Nelly tomorrow Empty Good Luck to Nelly tomorrow

Post by Tigerlily Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:40 pm

All the very Best to Nelly who is having her kidney stones treated tomorrow!

I hope it's an easy ride, Nelly, in all senses of the word!  I love you I love you cat cat I love you I love you

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Good Luck to Nelly tomorrow Empty Re: Good Luck to Nelly tomorrow

Post by Little Audrey Wed Jan 28, 2015 2:38 am

Good luck, Nelly!!! Hopefully, it will all go smoothly for you!!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:16 am

Good luck Nelly hope they sort those nasty stones out and you are back home as soon as possible. Take care, love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Wed Jan 28, 2015 7:53 am

Ahh bless you all for thinking of me. This will be first of 3 encounters with the blasting machine Shocked supposedly takes 30-60 mins but have to stay for a while afterwards, not looking forward to it and not feeling great this morning but hey ho Rolling Eyes

I will report back this evening after the deed is done.

Nelly x
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:33 pm

Just got back, spaced out on painkillers BUT I didn't have it done Shocked BP was too high. I got all ready, on the litho table, had ultrasound and pain pills but 3rd bp reading was still too high so they couldn't do it, they will discuss me at the next meeting and decide what to do. A grand waste of time !

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Tigerlily Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:39 pm

Oh, no, Nelly - sorry to hear that! But best not to have it if there was any danger.

Rest up and enjoy the free fix!

Love from Tigerlily xxxx

Tigerlily

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:46 pm

Ohhh No Nelly!!,   Ohhhh what an anti climax!
I only read you were scheduled this morning and didn't write as I thought you would be well on the way.  I am so sorry, I think the stress of it all would make anyone's BP rise.  I can imagine how frustrated you must be feeling.  I would also imagine after keep checking it would make it rise even further.  I hope they can retry later.
Thanks for all you do on here as well
Hugs Sue
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Wed Jan 28, 2015 8:00 pm

Well, crap, sorry to hear, Nelly. I'm sure you would like to have had that taken care of. It is strange that this happened to you today. My best friend of exactly 50 years (we met in 7th grade) is battling very aggressive cancer presently. Her doctors recently told her to get her affairs in order. She is really struggling. She went yesterday to a new cancer center for what she thought was going to be the first of a series of new treatment. When she got there she was told she was there for extensive testing instead. She is in a TON of pain. She didn't know she was going to have to get through all of that strenuous testing, so she was not prepared. She did not take any pain pills before she left. She was in so much pain, she was unable to finish the testing. The poor girl. She said the x-ray tech seemed upset with her because she couldn't finish the tests. She felt very badly about this. I told her some day that young tech might be in HER shoes and need some kindness and compassion, and maybe she won't receive it either! She is going back today to try again. I sure wish I could take away her pain and suffering. It is so sad to see her like this. That is awful! But, anyway, it seems like everybody is having to postpone testing and procedures lately. Sorry you weren't able to complete yours either.

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down