Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow.......

+5
Lucycatnaps
Brigitte0
Hadleigh
Amanda Lynne
Jasmine2
9 posters

Go down

Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow....... Empty Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow.......

Post by Jasmine2 Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:32 am

Hi Nelly

Good luck for tomorrow, we'll all be thinking of you and willing you on! Soon be on the other side and able to put the pHPT nightmare behind you.

Sending you love and hugs, flowers flowerflowerflower sunshine sunny and some cats for good measure catcatcat

Look forward to hearing from you as soon as you feel up to it.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow....... Empty Re: Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow.......

Post by Amanda Lynne Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:47 am

Sending you all my best thoughts for tomorrow.
Love Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow....... Empty Re: Wishing Nelly all the best for tomorrow.......

Post by Hadleigh Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:35 am

Thank you Smile.

It is a crazy week here at Nelly and Edwin HQ ,so many things going on, and now have the mammoth task of mucking out all the animals today and getting Mr Admin up to speed on how to look after them while I am off enjoying myself Rolling Eyes

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will done and dusted and all being well back home on Friday. 
Right, tea break over, off to pick up my new car shortly cheerscheers

Nelly bounce
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:51 am

Yay! New car, new pHPT-free life AND someone (aka Mr Admin) to muck out for you for a while. 

Result ........! Very Happy

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:03 am

Wow Nelly, new car as well! It's a new life starting for you already Smile 

Wishing you all the best for your op and recovery and your brilliant life beyond pHPT  flower

Love, hugs and very best wishes 

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:58 am

Hi Nelly,
Just wanting to add all my good wishes for tomorrow and that you will soon be feeling a whole lot better and recovering from this miserable disease.  All the best and make sure you do twke it easy after, no racing around on the new wheels.
Hugs Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by mealinacup1 Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:31 pm

Hi Nelly,

Good luck and a speedy recovery, soon that pesky Parathyroid will be gone! 

Take care

Diana x

mealinacup1

Back to top Go down

Post by rach260190 Wed Oct 01, 2014 3:45 pm

Hi Nelly,
Thinking of you tommorow good luck with it all. Can't wait to hear how your doing
Rachel xx

rach260190

Back to top Go down

Post by Hadleigh Wed Oct 01, 2014 5:09 pm

Thank you girls Smile

So much for an organised day getting the house and animals sorted, been on the road backwards and forwards since 11am so have done nothing else, not had time to think about tomorrow which is probably good. 

My new wheels are fun fun fun cheers Mr Admin got new wheels yesterday but least said about that the better Razz:P:P well he likes them so that is all that matters !

Quick cuppa then on with the show, leaving at 5.30am tomorrow so I might just be ready in time Rolling Eyes

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Wed Oct 01, 2014 6:13 pm

Yipee Nelly it is your turn. Prayers going your way.

Wow a new car also, can't beat that. Here is some flowers for a speedy recovery. flower flower flower flower flower flower flower :flower:Hugs from across the pond..... Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:56 am

Well, I'm a bit late checking in tonight again, but I'd like to say Good Luck, Nelly!!! May the force be with you! See you on the other side!

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down