Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hyperparathyroid Forum
By logging-in to this Forum, you are agreeing to the Hyperparathyroid Forum Terms and conditions of Use https://hyperparathyroid.forumotion.co.uk/f5-hyperparathyroid-forum-terms-and-conditions-of-use
Hyperparathyroid Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Venous sampling results are in ........

+5
Kathi209
Brigitte0
Amanda Lynne
Hadleigh
Jasmine2
9 posters

Go down

Venous sampling results are in ........ Empty Venous sampling results are in ........

Post by Jasmine2 Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:41 am

Got the report in the post this morning. Venous sampling has shown a two fold increase in PTH (compared to the baseline level) in the area of the right brachiocephalic vein and superior vena cava which, taken in conjunction with the 4D CT results, is consistent with a parathyroid adenoma in the right upper chest or very low neck. Yay! I told the b*ggers I still have this wretched disease and wasn't cured! I have an appointment with FP next Thursday to discuss the results; got absolutely everything crossed that he agrees to do the surgery.

Phew! Another hurdle crossed.......

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Venous sampling results are in ........ Empty Re: Venous sampling results are in ........

Post by Hadleigh Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:03 am

Great result Jasmine, good luck with the FP appt next week, we will of course have everything crossed Wink

Nelly
Hadleigh
Hadleigh

Back to top Go down

Venous sampling results are in ........ Empty Re: Venous sampling results are in ........

Post by Amanda Lynne Fri Dec 12, 2014 11:11 am

Fantastic news Jasmine just the ok from FP and you are all set.
Lots and lots of love and hugs Amanda xxxx
Amanda Lynne
Amanda Lynne

Back to top Go down

Post by Brigitte0 Fri Dec 12, 2014 12:45 pm

Hooray, of course you were right! All the best for next week's appointment and hope FP has all the answers. 

Love and hugs 

Brigitte xxxx
Brigitte0
Brigitte0

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathi209 Fri Dec 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Jasmine

I am so happy for you. I told you I had a good feeling about it.

Just wondering if that location the lower neck or upper chest is an area that has not been touched, so perhaps the scar tissue will be less. Truthfully I am not sure what I am talking about, just one of those random thoughts.
hugs Kathi

Kathi209

Back to top Go down

Post by Little Audrey Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:13 am

Kathi, that was cute. Of course you know what you're talking about. Smile It makes perfect sense to me. But then, I don't know what I'm talking about either! Laughing

Been VERY busy here today and just now had a chance to comment on this thread. I still think Christmas should come every 5 years! Anybody else?

Congrats, Jasmine!!! cheers One BIG step closer!!! I have been thinking about you all day; thinking about how excited you must be and thinking how good you are going to feel when it's all over! This calls for the herd again! rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer rendeer

Audrey

Little Audrey

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucycatnaps Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:46 pm

Hi Jasmine,
This is such good news to hear and I am so happy and relieved for you that it has decided to show itself and its whereabouts.  You have been on such an arduous course and every step has been a struggle but I really do hope the finish line is in sight.  Everything crossed for you for next week.
Big hugs Sue x
Lucycatnaps
Lucycatnaps

Back to top Go down

Post by NancyMi Sun Dec 14, 2014 12:13 am

Great news Jasmine!   cheers   I am so looking forward to hearing what FP has to say.

It has been a long road for many of us. 

Will be waiting to see your post and everything crossed over here for you  I love you rendeer !!

xoxo,  Nancy

NancyMi

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasmine2 Sun Dec 14, 2014 11:37 am

Thanks guys - I'm not allowing myself to get my hopes up too much but I do appreciate so much all your support and good wishes.

Jasmine x
Jasmine2
Jasmine2

Back to top Go down

Post by mealinacup1 Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:30 pm

Hi Jasmine,
Sorry i'm late with this!
SO PLEASED that the offending parathyroid was finally found and that your instincts that there was another one lurking there!
We know our own body and when there is something wrong.
WHY is everything a fight when it comes to proving it?
Well thats what you are one hell of a fighter and you were proved right!
Onwards and forwards to good health.

Take care
Diana x

mealinacup1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down